Functional Supramolecular Systems
Thursday, May 31, 2018 | 1:00 – 5:30 p.m.
ASRC 5th Floor Data-Visualization Room
The ASRC Nanoscience Initiative, in partnership with the CREST Center IDEALS, is hosting a half-day symposium focusing on Functional Supramolecular Systems.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Kazunori Sugiyasu, Chiba University (Japan);
- Adam Braunschweig, Advanced Science Research Center and Hunter College, CUNY;
- Rebecca Schulman, Johns Hopkins University;
- Mohit Kumar, Advanced Science Research Center, CUNY;
- Shiki Yagai, Chiba University (Japan);
- Ankit Jain, Advanced Science Research Center, CUNY;
This is a catered event, please remember to register!